1, species of blue fish using grass, green feed to raise herbivorous fish. It can be planted in the grasshopper or feed field using Sudan grass and ryegrass rotation method. Generally, Sudan grass is 667 square meters (mu) and 11000-12500 kg, and rye grass is 667 square meters, producing 7000-9000 kg. Hey. An average of 1 kilogram of fish per 25 kilograms of grass, and the fish eat high-quality green feed is not easy to get sick, can save fish disease diagnosis and treatment costs.
2. Fertilizer fish farmers raise fertilizer fish. In front of the fish ponds, the basal fertilizer can be deeply applied to fertilize the water quality. Generally, 200-300 kg of decomposed livestock manure or about 100 kg of human waste is used per 667 m 2 of the pond; the pond should be properly treated according to water quality, weather, and fish growth conditions. Topdressing, generally 50-70 kg of fermented manure is applied every 667 square meters, and the whole pool is splashed. In addition, it is also possible to feed 1% of the total weight of the fish in the hot season. Applying top dressing can also use inorganic fertilizers. Generally, 1.5 kg of ammonium sulfate and 0.25 kg of superphosphate are applied every 2-3 days.
3. Insect fish culture In areas where there are abundant insect resources, several black light lamps can be installed on the surface of fish ponds. Each lamp can induce 5-6 kilograms of insects like mosquitoes, flies and roundworms for fish to eat each night. Or hang a few porcelain boxes on the surface of the pond, and use animal scraps to attract and raise the fly. A large number of worms climb out of the box and fall into the water to become bait. Artificial feeding of crickets, yellow mealworms, etc. can also be adopted to feed fish. Generally 2 kg of insects can grow 1 kg of fish.
4. Fish-fish-fish-fish-fish-fish-fish-fish-fish-fish-fish-fish-fish-fish-fish-fish-fish-fish-fish-fish-fish-fish-fish-fish-fish-fish-fish-fish-fish-fish-fish-fish-fish-fish-fish-fish-fish-fish-fish-fish-fish-fish-fishing-fish Generally, the food, grass, and carnivorous fish, such as grasshoppers, grasshoppers, oysters, oysters, and oysters, are properly polycultured and can fully utilize the nutrition of different water layers. The excrement of fish can be used as fertilizer and water. The plankton that reproduces can feed babbles and earthworms. The residue of food can provide bait for alfalfa and cockroaches. Dead fish and wild fish can also provide baits for cod and other fish. It is worth noting that it is necessary to distinguish between the ratio of the main fish and the set of fish.
5. Mixed-use fish and poultry Poultry manure is rich in protein, minerals and some vitamins. It can also save a lot of feed for feeding fish. The method for polyculture of fish and poultry is to feed and grass in the pool, attach a chicken house or duck canopy, feed chickens and ducks with feed and grass (also feed fish after processing), chicken and duck manure to feed fish and water, and pond mud. The feces of 50 chickens and 40 ducks can feed 667 square meters of fish.
6. Self-produced feed for fish farming has a wide source of feed. It can rationally process vegetable feed, agricultural and sideline products, and animal feed into mixed feeds. Local materials can save feed costs and have rich nutrition. General reference can be made to the composition of the following artificial feeds: about 30% of animal protein components (such as fish meal, blood meal, cocoon, liver scum, etc.), about 30% of bean residue (bean curd residue, powder residue), and 30% of wheat bran, etc. Gu 5%, plus 1% vegetable oil, lotus root powder 1%, bone meal 1%, vitamin 0. 1%, etc., can also add 1 kilograms of salt to every 100 kilograms of feed when adjusting the feed, which can not only improve the quality of the feed but also sterilize and prevent disease.
Urine Glucose Test Strips,Urine Test,Urine Test Paper,Protein Urine Strips
Changchun Medicon Technology Development Co., Ltd , https://www.teststrip.pl