In order to explore the early fruits and high-yield technology of greenhouses and plums, we conducted a greenhouse cultivation trial last year. After 14 months of planting, the yield per mu reached 1,550 kg. Now we have explored the greenhouse prune fruit high yield technology introduced as follows:
First, the choice of species we choose is short Brin Lee. The variety is suitable for cultivation of dwarfing plant species in greenhouses, flowering, results earlier, self-spent, generally 90 grams of fruit weight, up to 125 grams, sweet and sweet, off the nucleus, greenhouse cultivation before and after May 1 maturation .
Second, the length of planting greenhouses is 50 meters, spans 8 meters from north to south, and is planted at the beginning of March with a spacing of 12 meters. 333 plants are planted per acre from north to south. Using high ridge planting, ridge height of 30 cm, before planting 4000 kg of organic fertilizer per acre, 100 kg of potassium sulfate compound fertilizer, evenly mixed in the planting ridge. When planting, seedlings were soaked with K84 biological pesticide 30 times to prevent root nodule disease. Seedlings are planted and then watered to cultivate soil. The ridges are back and the black mulch is covered. Seedlings are set to 30 cm after planting.
Third, the management tree in the year was trunk-shaped. Branches issued after planting were left with one of the strongest branches as the main branch and the remaining branches were erased. Each set up a bamboo pole with a height of 2 meters and tied the main branch to the bamboo pole. At this point, the key to management is to promote the rapid growth of seedlings, topdressing urea once every other week, pay attention to grasp the first few, and later gradually increase the amount of fertilizer. The total amount of fertilizer applied per mu is 60-70 kg of urea during this period. In addition to topdressing, foliar fertilizers were sprayed in combination with pest control. Foliar fertilizers were dominated by urea, potassium dihydrogen phosphate and photosynthetic micronutrients. After the trunk grows to a certain height, many lateral branches will be issued on it, leaving a side branch of different orientation every 10-15 cm. The left side branches should be pulled down by hand so that they can grow horizontally with the ground. The regenerated shoots on the lateral branches should be erased as early as possible on the back branches, and the lateral shoots should be repeatedly picked and controlled, thus maintaining the primary and secondary branching and re-branching status and extending growth. By early July, the Lishu tree has basically formed and its growth rate has accelerated. The main task of this period is to control vegetative growth and promote flower bud formation. In terms of management measures, we must first stop top dressing, spray 15% of paclobutrazol 100 to 250 times, and spray it again after half a month. After that, depending on the status of the tree and the effect of flowering, we can spray it properly. The management of the trunk should pay attention to the uniform distribution of the lateral branches on the main branch. The dense branches and the weak branches must be removed. At the same time, the branches should be pulled and opened. After the autumn leaves, the trunk should reach 2 meters high, and the trunk should bear 18 to 20 side branches. The length of the side branches should be 50 to 60 centimeters, and the trunk thickness should be 3 to 4 centimeters, so that each tree can produce 4 to 5 kilograms.
IV. Management in Shed
1. Temperature control. In mid-January, the shed was started, and a black mulch was laid in the week before the shed to increase the temperature. 1 to 10 days after the shed, open the vents, so that the temperature slowly increased, gradually raise the temperature after 10 days, greenhouse temperature control is as follows: During the budding period, the temperature is controlled at 10 Â°C ~ 18 Â°C, at night not less than 5 Â°C. The budding period is controlled between 15Â°C and 25Â°C during the day and not less than 5Â°C during the night. The flowering period is controlled between 14Â°C and 22Â°C during the day and 7Â°C during the night. Young fruit control during the day at 15 Â°C ~ 25 Â°C, no less than 8 Â°C at night. The swelling period is controlled between 15Â°C and 28Â°C during the day and 10Â°C during the night. The maturation period is controlled between 22Â°C and 30Â°C during the day and 10Â°C during the night.
2. Shed humidity. The germination period is controlled at 60% to 70%, flowering time is 50% to 60%, and young fruit period is 60% or less.
3. Soil fertilizer management. Before the shed, 4,000 kg of organic fertilizer is applied per acre. Young fruit expansion period, topdressing diammonium phosphate or compound fertilizer 60 kg per acre, at the same time for extra-root fertilizer. After deflowering, a 0.3% potassium dihydrogen phosphate solution and photosynthetic fertilizer were sprayed every 15 days to ripen the fruit to promote coloration and improve fruit yield and quality.
4. Pollination. From 1 to 2 days after flowering, artificial pollination was performed at 9:00 am and 3â€“4 pm every day. Pollination method: 1 artificial point with a pencil or brush with a rubber head. 2 Use a feather duster to manually pollinate the flowers near the open flowers. 3 The bees were pollinated during the flowering period.
5. Thinning and thinning fruit. In order to reduce the consumption and increase the fruit weight and quality, the fruit should be properly shucked. It should be carried out twice in three weeks after flowering. The first light sparse, the second time after one week, the fruit thinning should be carried out, removed, dense, deformed, thin, Withered, retain the appropriate amount of fruit.
6. Management after fruit picking. The first is to deepen the fertilization and compensate for the nutrient consumption caused by a large number of results. The second is to update the pruning, retracting the resulting branches, prompting the new shoots to sprout again and form new fruiting branches. In the later period, paclobutrazol is still used to control growth, promote flower bud differentiation, and lay a good foundation for higher yields in the coming year.
7. Pest control. After the shed, 3 to 5 Baume degrees lime sulfur were sprayed before germination to prevent overwintering diseases and insect pests. Each time before flowering and after flowering, spray 10% of quinolone 1500 times to control locusts. The autumn gold turtles and fly crickets are liable to cause a large number of leaf losses. It is necessary to spray pesticides in a timely manner. At the same time, attention should be paid to the control of red spiders to ensure that the trees are robust.
Black Medical Mask,Medical Mask Use,Medical Face Mask Use,Children'S Medical Masks
Wuxi Kanghe Medical Consulting Co., Ltd. , https://www.jskanghe.com