(2) Identification of Counterfeit Kerosene Authentic kerosene is white or light yellow and transparent. After shaking, the bubbles disappeared quickly and there was a strong kerosene taste. When the hand is touched, there is a slight sense of smoothness and its volatility is poor. If the above characteristics are not obvious or not, it means that it is fake and inferior kerosene.
(3) Identification of fake light and heavy diesel light Authentic light diesel oil is tea yellow with a blue surface and a diesel smell. The bubbles produced after shaking are small and disappear quickly. There is a sense of smoothness when touched, and there is a sense of oil after the hands touch. Authentic heavy diesel fuel is tan, slightly diesel, and has some odors. After shaking, the bubbles are yellow and disappear quickly. The touch feels smooth and oily. Diesel fuel that does not comply with the above characteristics is fake diesel.
(4) The identification of the diesel engines on the No. 0 and No. 20 diesel engines is yellow, with a flash point of 60Â°C or more. The low-quality diesel fuel has a large carbon residue content and is black in color with a flash point of only 43Â°C. At present, our country supplies agricultural diesel, one is the O diesel, and the other is the No. 20 diesel. The two diesel fuels are identified as follows:
1 Cooling test method: Put a glass tube filled with a small amount of diesel oil into ice water. If it solidifies immediately, it means it is not O-grade diesel oil. If it does not solidify, it is O-grade diesel oil. If there is no ice water, use cold water instead.
2 combustion discrimination method: use two kinds of diesel for combustion contrast, the 20th diesel smoke black smoke, 0th small black smoke diesel.
3 oil observation method: No. 0 diesel oil contains less wax, small density, yellow color. ? No. 20 diesel oil contains more wax, higher density and darker color.
4 Density test method: No. 0 diesel fuel has a lower density than No. 20 diesel fuel. The two diesel fuels were mixed in a transparent container, and it can be seen that the No. 20 diesel oil sinks and the No. 0 diesel oil floats. If the result of the identification is different from the above, it means that the counterfeit O or -20 diesel is used.
(5) Identification of Falsehood Oils The main products introduced here are gasoline engines and diesel engine oils. This type of engine oil has distinctive features. The first is oil color and oily taste. This type of engine oil is dark brown to blue-yellow and has an acidic odor. The second is special bubble. After the shaking, the bubbles were small and large, disappeared slowly, and the oil was yellow after the bottle was hung. The third is special feel. After drowning, the water can be slightly emulsified and sticky and can pull out the short filaments. Inconsistent with the above characteristics is a counterfeit product.
(6) The identification of false road engine oil
Luluda engine oil is currently favored by the majority of users of engine oil. It is relatively simple to identify fake roads and engine oils. The genuine Luluda engine oil is an alloy steel box container. The box body is decorated with a large â€œRotella DXâ€ pattern. There is a clear â€œLulu Da 40â€ character; the trademark is a scalloped pattern and the word â€œshellâ€ is under the pattern. The real road Luda engine oil, the container is also set up a three-dimensional anti-counterfeit labels. The label is a rectangle with rounded corners, signed with a "shell" and a scallop-shaped logo, and the word "lubricated" on the left. Security labels are generally attached to the top of the container for easy identification. Counterfeit products, there is no such special label. Therefore, as long as you look for anti-counterfeiting labels, you can get real Lu Luda engine oil.
(7) The identification of the fake gear oil First look at the color, the real gear oil is black to black and green. Then smell the oil, the genuine gear oil has a burning smell. Looking again at the fluidity of the oil, the real gear oil â€œhangs the bottleâ€ for a long time and is not net. It also depends on the bubbles in the oil. After the genuine oil is shaken, bubbles are rare. Finally, look at the viscosity of the oil, the authentic gear oil is not easy to remove after touch, can draw. If you do not have the above characteristics, it is a fake gear oil.
(8) Discrimination of pseudo-calcium-based greases The first one is to look at the color and shape of the grease. The genuine calcium-based grease is yellow-brown, with a uniform structure, smooth, and ointment-like. The second is the water test to see the differentiation in water. The authentic product's grease does not change much in water, and the emulsification does not emulsify. The third is to test its viscosity and feel. When the genuine product is used for touch, it has a smooth feeling, but it does not draw, and it does not emulsify. The above features are authentic products, otherwise they are fake products.
HEBEI PINGLE FLOUR MACHINERY GROUP CO., LTD , https://www.plrollermill.com