In recent years, sea cucumber pond culture in the north of China has become one of the pillar industries in fishery production. The pattern of sea cucumber pond culture and the materials of artificial reefs are various, and their aquaculture effects are uneven. In particular, ponds with soft mud bottoms have severe ageing, difficulty in dredging, low survival rate of sea cucumbers, slow growth rate, and diseases. Occurrence hinders the healthy development of sea cucumber farming. How to solve this technical problem is a problem that is facing the general farmers.
In 2003, a ginseng household used a woven cloth to make a reef sea cucumber in a 100-mu water surface mud-enriched pond experiment. The seedlings were planted at the beginning of May and 4000 seedlings were planted in acres, and the size of seedlings was 1000 heads/kg. The cultivation management of the year was harvested in May 2004. The average yield per mu was 200 kg of fresh ginseng, and the survival rate was 40%. The test was successful, and it solved the problem of difficulty in raising the ginseng of the soft bottom sediment pond. The author summed up the experience and promoted the aquaculture technology. In 2004, the area of â€‹â€‹2,000 mu was promoted and good results were achieved. At the same time of promotion, the aquaculture technology has been continuously improved, the scale has been expanded year by year, and the benefits have steadily increased. By the end of 2006, the area of â€‹â€‹promotion had reached more than 40,000 mu, which led to a large number of specialized households raising their families and made significant social benefits. The woven cloth reef culture technology is briefly described as follows:
First, pond woven cloth reef
After weaving with a woven fabric with a width of 8m and a length equivalent to that of a pond, the bottom of the pool is tiled and pressed with stones; a small piece of 5cm8cm is cut with a waste foam to float on one side of the woven fabric. The wall is 1m high and the vertical wall and vertical wall are separated by 4m. The direction of the vertical wall is parallel to the entrance and exit gates. Within the distance between the vertical walls, artificial reefs of different shapes and â€œundulationsâ€ are formed with woven cloths, and the lower rock falls. Both sides of artificial walls and artificial reefs provide sea cucumbers with growth, feeding, active habitat, and hibernation. At the same time, they are excellent sites for the proliferation and growth of benthic diatoms. They provide ample food for sea cucumbers; woven fabrics on flat bottoms hinder the production of sea cucumbers. The enemy organisms invade the sea cucumber and increase its survival rate, slowing down the speed of harmful substances in the bottom of the pool and preventing the sudden change in water quality.
Second, woven cloth reefs step
1. Processing According to the size of the pond, weave the woven fabric of the pool bottom and the vertical wall into one, and attach the floating foam (1m1) to the standing wall.
2. In the spring and autumn of the next pool, the pond water will be drained as much as possible. The woven cloth made by sewing will be laid on the bottom of the pool and the stones will be pressed. Then the artificial reefs with different shapes will be set within the spacing of the vertical walls, and the lower part will be dropped.
3. After the pool is leveled and the artificial reefs are built, the influent water is 0.8m to 1m, the water quality is cultivated, benthic diatoms are propagated, and rich and high-quality food organisms are provided for the seedlings.
Third, aquaculture management
1. When the seedlings are put into the water for 15 days to 20 days, the standing walls and the surface of artificial reefs begin to bloom when there are a large number of benthic diatoms. The seedlings must be tested as healthy seedlings without pathogens and viruses. Seed size 400 head / kg ~ 600 heads / kg, acres of seedlings from 4000 to 5,000.
2. Changing the water level The water level is controlled between 0.8m and 1.0m in spring and autumn. It is shallow and light. It is more conducive to the reproduction and growth of benthic diatoms. In summer and winter, the water level is kept above 1.5m, and the water temperature is relatively stable. The general principle is to exchange as much fresh seawater as possible. Changing the water can take away harmful substances from the water body, bring the sea cucumber's bait, create a good water environment, and promote the rapid growth of sea cucumbers.
3. Daily management track and monitor the water quality, and make records, find abnormalities and deal with it in time.
4. About 4000 heads of crops will be harvested and the seed size will be 400 heads/kg to 600 heads/kg. After 1 to 1 and a half years of cultivation, most of the sea cucumbers will reach commercial specifications and be harvested. After the sea cucumbers are harvested, the ponds should be disinfected and ready for the next farming.
Hospital Intelligent Mobile Workstation,High-Tech Medical Cart Trolley,Sr Mobile Nurse Workstation,Mobile Computing
NANJING TIANAO MEDICAL INSTRUMENTS MANUFACTURE CO.,LTD. , https://www.tianaomedical.com